Skip to main content

Cuckold story


  
  
My wife is a long-legged blonde, good looking considering she's in her forties and a figure to turn any man's eye. She must have raised many a cock when she's out shopping.

Anyhow, I happened to look in her handbag the other day as I had run out of cigarettes. To my surprise I found a pair of her pink panties which were well soiled around the crotch with her come, although I also noticed a lot more stains as if some man had spunked into them. As I fondled the panties, a packet of rubbers fell to the carpet. This sent my heart beating faster because I don't use them on her, having had the chop, so to speak.

Then, they say things happen in threes, sticking out of the packet was a note. My knees were trembling as I read it. 'Meet us again for cock fun. Enter the center cubicle in the Gents toilets. Park. 7.30pm. Tomorrow.'

I couldn't believe it yet I knew she had been in the park the previous day. I was furious at first and then I felt excited. So excited that I planned to watch the action just to see how hot my wife was whilst with other men. Two other men at that.

The next evening, she bathed and showered. I got a glimpse of her through the angled bedroom mirror as I stood on the landing. She had one foot on the bed and she stood, legs wide open, spraying her hairy cunt lips with scent, ready for the occasion. Then she got fully dressed, looking terrific. I could see the outline of stockings and suspenders beneath her tight skirt. It was 6.45pm.

As she was applying her makeup for her date, I left the house saying I was going to my mate's. Then I dashed to the park toilets hoping they were empty. I had noticed a false roof on previous visits and now I was lucky. I climbed up through the trapdoor, leaving a spyhole. I was out of breath but the stage had been set.

Soon after, two men walked in laughing and joking. They entered the two outer cubicles, dropped their trousers and glued their eyes to two holes in the wall that they must have fashioned some time before. They were big enough to get your fist through them. Within minutes I heard the tap tap of high heels and my lovely wife Gwen walked in, dressed very sexily indeed. She locked the door and stripped to the waist just leaving on her bra. I was looking right down the cleavage of her tits.

She then stepped out of her tight skirt, revealing her sexy stocking-clad thighs, suspender belt and panties, which seemed to be pulled up tight into her hairy pussy. She twirled slowly, as if to tease the men, giving each in turn a good view of her pantie-clad bulge which was quite moist by now. She then stepped out of her knickers and spreading her legs as wide as she could, she bent over and backed up to the hole in the lower wall. Her most secret part must have been gaping wide open in this position. Her cunt seemed to be panting to be ravaged.

The man put his hand through the hole and started to wank her off with his fingers. I heard him say, 'What a lovely big cunt you've got. I love frigging it.'

Gwen stuck out her cunt further still towards the poking fingers and said, 'Frig it faster then, finger fuck me until I come!' Whilst this was happening she was propping herself up by the elbows on the toilet seat. Facing the opposite wall she had been gently stroking the other man's penis through the hole. She then fumbled hurriedly through her handbag for a rubber and rolled it onto the big pulsating knob. She studied it for a moment and closing her eyes said, 'Fuck my mouth. Imagine its my cunt,' and opened her lips to take in the full member.

Sucking at it, her head was going up and down in a bobbing motion. Soon after, she pulled away her lips, coughed, unrolled the rubber and started to wank the big cock into its final throes. The spunk shot all over her shoulders, neck and tits but she kept on wanking it. She had flipped over the frigging from behind and she turned her head as the man removed his sticky fingers from her throbbing wet pussy. Then he pushed his huge cock through the wall. All of ten inches, I swear.

Pushing her plump bottom even higher into the air and spreading her legs even wider to accomodate the monster, she gently eased her slippery cunt onto the hot member until about eight inches was well up into her crack. 'Can you take any more?' asked the man. 'I think so,' replied Gwen and with high-heeled legs trembling, she opened her hairy hole as wide as she could until she was riding the full ten inches. Once it was right up her she started to thrust her cunt back and forth for all she was worth. 'Shag my cunt,' she shouted. 'Shag it, fuck it harder. Fill me up with your spunk!'

He did. The back of her stockings were streaming with their mingled hot juices and the cock in her hand had come again all over her wrist. Afterwards, she dressed, cleaned herself up, wiped her hands and well-fucked cunt slit with her panties and left.

A few days later, I confessed all and we have talked about it. I asked her if she would be interested in meeting other men in the toilet. Her answer was yes.

I have also told her that I would love to see her with other men in more relaxed surroundings, such as our bedroom, so that I can watch and wank in comfort as they fuck her. That way, I'd be better able to see all the action, to smell all the cunt and cock aromas and maybe, just maybe, to lick her out when they were finished with her.
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Making and Breaking of a Cuckold

Chapter 1 INNOCENCE LOST It all seemed so innocent at the time. My new wife of 6 months, Gemma, asked me if it would be alright if one of her friends from the gym came around for a drink tonight. I said sure, what’s her name? HIS name is Max, she replied. I was slightly taken aback but I said fine, no worries. As background, my name is Peter and I am a partner in an accounting firm, 41 years old and successful financially, but short, pudgy and balding. My wife works as a PA at the firm, or did until she married me, is 30 years old, blonde and gorgeous in a cheerleader way. I guess when I think back, she clearly married me for my money. From a looks perspective, she is way out of my league. Our courtship went well initially. But, after we began love-making, Gemma made it clear she was disappointed with the size of my 4 inch penis and my sexual performance. So I spent an inordinate amount of time servicing her orally until she had multiple climaxes and I thought that would be suf

Cuckold Husband

Me and my wife Emily got married four years ago and have enjoyed reading about cuckolded husbands, especially the ones where Black studs fuck the wives. They fueled our fantasies. For the last couple of years I had badgered her to give it a go herself to find out what makes Black guys so good. I became even more insistent when a Black youth joined the firm straight from college and became one of my apprentices last year. Carl was 18 but from his remarks and his way with girls, he was clearly very experienced at fucking them. I had seen that he was very well endowed by the bulge in his jeans and, on a couple of occasions in the toilets, had seen his cock. It was really massive even though only limp. I began imagining him getting it up Emily's pussy. I was seeing strong visions of my 28 year old wife enjoying it while I wanked. Then I read in a magazine about such a scenario. Emily enjoyed it and said, "I bet if I went with Carl, I could make you do all those things in that le

Sissy Cuckold Story

I'll warn you now. There really are women out there that are born to this role; some know it already, some have to be coaxed at least at first, then take to dominance and cuckolding like a duck to water. Then there are some women who war with themselves emotionally for a long time to come. Pure, loving, loyal women who are torn between keeping their solemn, white-wedding vows of fidelity and indulging in sick dark fantasies to please her husband. The husband that lures his wife down this road does so at his own peril, and he deserves whatever outcome may happen. Beta-males, cuckolds, subs, choose your title, we're all fools for gambling our wives and homes in hopes of never-ending intangible humiliation. Good luck, said the cuck. But be sure you want it, because once it starts, you cant stop it. You started it, alright, but that's as far as your active role goes, once she decides to take the reins, you have lost your status. And it happens faster than you think. I don'