Skip to main content

Another cuckold story


This will hopefully be the first of many stories I create in the cuckold lifestyle and I hope to find some friends to live out more fantasies I have related to this lifestyle.

This happened a few weeks ago. Im 29 female with nice tits and a passion for cock multiple cocks. I put an ad on this site for a bi sexual MMF and got loads of replies, I decided to go with Chris
and a hot young black guy, Chris and Brian the nice hansom black guy both had lovely cocks ranging in size and thickness. I arranged to go to Chris's house dressed in knee high black boots, tight t-shirt, short skirt and no knickers just as he asked. I knocked on the door and Chris answered in a dressing gown and a video camera, he led me to the lounge where 4 of his mates were already wanking their cocks. Chris pushed me to my knees before i had
chance to speak and told me to start sucking their cocks which i did like a bitch on heat.

I sucked for ages before one of them got behind and pushed his cock into my pussy without warning and without a condom. The lad started to pound my cunt with Chris shouting for him to fuck me harder all the time videoing it. I soon came and so did the lad only to be replaced by another cock which started to pump my sopping wet pussy. All 4 of them took it in turns to fuck me and then have the black guy licking my pussy clean, I was rubbing my clit back and forth on his face as I was getting fuck by each of the cock. The cum of their cocks was filling my cunt and mouth, this was my first cuckold lifestyle experience, my mouth was filled with cum when
Chris handed the camera to another lad and pulled out his cock, he pulled my head around and pushed his cock into my mouth and tried to push it down my throat but it was too big, after a
few minutes he pushed me onto the sofa and started to finger my asshole, he then produced a tub of flora butter and smothered it over his cock and started to push it slowly into my ass.
While the black guy got out from under me and pulled out this beautiful big black cock and started slapping it in my face which I just loved the feel of it. I started sucking this beautiful black
cock. He started fucking my mouth while chirs continued to pound my asshole with is nice big white cock. This was the start of a lifestyle experience I would never forget. The pain at first wasn't that bad he was gental and after about 10 minutes he had the full length of his cock burried deep into my ass.

The slight uncomforable feeling was soon replaced by lust as he
fucked me deep and hard in my ass, As he continued to fuck my ass the black guy Brian started cumming in my mouth and he had the biggest load of sperm that I almost gaged. It was so wonderful feeling his cum shoot deep in my mouth. I continued sucking his cock until he started getting hard again then he slide back under me and stuffed his cock in my hot little cunt while I still had Chris's cock deep in my ass.

The most wonderful thing happend when Brian called over another guy to put his dick in my mouth and brian started helping me suck the cock. I got to hold a cock as it started cumming in brian's mouth and it was the hottest cuckold experience I've ever had.

Finally Brian and Chis started cumming together in my pussy and ass and it was hot feeling both cocks pumping cum into my hot little ass and cunt at the same time.

Thanks brian and Chris for my first cuckold experience in this lifestyle and I owe this all to intimate associates
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Making and Breaking of a Cuckold

Chapter 1 INNOCENCE LOST It all seemed so innocent at the time. My new wife of 6 months, Gemma, asked me if it would be alright if one of her friends from the gym came around for a drink tonight. I said sure, what’s her name? HIS name is Max, she replied. I was slightly taken aback but I said fine, no worries. As background, my name is Peter and I am a partner in an accounting firm, 41 years old and successful financially, but short, pudgy and balding. My wife works as a PA at the firm, or did until she married me, is 30 years old, blonde and gorgeous in a cheerleader way. I guess when I think back, she clearly married me for my money. From a looks perspective, she is way out of my league. Our courtship went well initially. But, after we began love-making, Gemma made it clear she was disappointed with the size of my 4 inch penis and my sexual performance. So I spent an inordinate amount of time servicing her orally until she had multiple climaxes and I thought that would be suf

Cuckold Husband

Me and my wife Emily got married four years ago and have enjoyed reading about cuckolded husbands, especially the ones where Black studs fuck the wives. They fueled our fantasies. For the last couple of years I had badgered her to give it a go herself to find out what makes Black guys so good. I became even more insistent when a Black youth joined the firm straight from college and became one of my apprentices last year. Carl was 18 but from his remarks and his way with girls, he was clearly very experienced at fucking them. I had seen that he was very well endowed by the bulge in his jeans and, on a couple of occasions in the toilets, had seen his cock. It was really massive even though only limp. I began imagining him getting it up Emily's pussy. I was seeing strong visions of my 28 year old wife enjoying it while I wanked. Then I read in a magazine about such a scenario. Emily enjoyed it and said, "I bet if I went with Carl, I could make you do all those things in that le

Sissy Cuckold Story

I'll warn you now. There really are women out there that are born to this role; some know it already, some have to be coaxed at least at first, then take to dominance and cuckolding like a duck to water. Then there are some women who war with themselves emotionally for a long time to come. Pure, loving, loyal women who are torn between keeping their solemn, white-wedding vows of fidelity and indulging in sick dark fantasies to please her husband. The husband that lures his wife down this road does so at his own peril, and he deserves whatever outcome may happen. Beta-males, cuckolds, subs, choose your title, we're all fools for gambling our wives and homes in hopes of never-ending intangible humiliation. Good luck, said the cuck. But be sure you want it, because once it starts, you cant stop it. You started it, alright, but that's as far as your active role goes, once she decides to take the reins, you have lost your status. And it happens faster than you think. I don'